- TRIPPING THE LIGHT FANTASTIC - ADAM HESLOP TALKS CINEMA 4D WITH MAXON
How Jason Bruges Studio used Cinema 4D to control the New Year's Eve lighting display at the top of The Shard.
- JASON BRUGES TALKS TO THE GUARDIAN ABOUT BRITISH DESIGN
British design is undergoing an undeniable renaissance. Following the recent Department for Culture, Media and Sport report that revealed the creative industries are worth £76.9bn in terms of gross value added, even the government is taking notice.
- JASON BRUGES TO JOIN THE JUDGING PANEL FOR THE PLAYABLE CITY AWARD 2015
Jason is delighted to be joining Claire Doherty, Tom Uglow and Miguel Sicart on the panel for the 2015 Playable City Award.
- GREAT FESTIVAL OF CREATIVITY, SHANGHAI 2015
The GREAT Festival of Creativity, opened by HRH The Duke of Cambridge, took place from 2 to 4 March to demonstrate the best of British creativity and the role it plays in creating competitive advantage in today’s world.
- BRITAIN'S CREATIVE INDUSTRIES TARGET CHINA IN EXPORT DRIVE
With Jason about to embark on a trip to Shanghai for The Great Festival of Creativity, The Telegraph interviewed him to find out more about Digital Double - our interactive art installation which is a life-size replica of No 10 Downing Street’s door.