- WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A NEW STUDIO MANAGER
This role is something akin to air traffic control. You'll need to maintain an overview and a keen eye for each of the projects - knowing who is on each team, what are they working on, what they need, when the deadlines are and what the deliverables are.
- THE JOY OF INFRASTRUCTURE - ZENA TALKS AT HAWKINS BROWN AS PART OF THE FRINGE AT CLERKENWELL DESIGN WEEK
Hosted by Hawkins\Brown, The Joy of Infrastructure will introduce collaborators working on the practice’s delivery of three Central London Crossrail Stations as they discuss the legacy and future role of design and public art as a vital part of the identity of London’s Transport infrastructure.
- TRIPPING THE LIGHT FANTASTIC - ADAM HESLOP TALKS CINEMA 4D WITH MAXON
How Jason Bruges Studio used Cinema 4D to control the New Year's Eve lighting display at the top of The Shard.
- JASON BRUGES TALKS TO THE GUARDIAN ABOUT BRITISH DESIGN
British design is undergoing an undeniable renaissance. Following the recent Department for Culture, Media and Sport report that revealed the creative industries are worth £76.9bn in terms of gross value added, even the government is taking notice.
- JASON BRUGES TO JOIN THE JUDGING PANEL FOR THE PLAYABLE CITY AWARD 2015
Jason is delighted to be joining Claire Doherty, Tom Uglow and Miguel Sicart on the panel for the 2015 Playable City Award.