- BRITAIN'S CREATIVE INDUSTRIES TARGET CHINA IN EXPORT DRIVE
With Jason about to embark on a trip to Shanghai for The Great Festival of Creativity, The Telegraph interviewed him to find out more about Digital Double - our interactive art installation which is a life-size replica of No 10 Downing Street’s door.
- JASON BRUGES STUDIO & BENCHMARK BUILD DIGITAL DOUBLE OF NO.10 DOOR
A replica of the No10 front door briefly took the place of the real thing at the weekend as part of an art installation which will tour the world promoting British business.
- THE SHARD COMMISSIONS JASON BRUGES STUDIO TO CREATE WESTERN EUROPE'S HIGHEST ART INSTALLATION TO CELEBRATE LONDON'S FESTIVE SEASON AND NYE 2014
Every evening from Friday 19th December until New Year’s Eve, the spire of The Shard will come alive with a dynamic piece of public art designed to reflect and evoke the spirit and energy of London.
- SUSTAINABILITY WEEK 2014 - CAN DESIGN CHANGE THE WORLD
Does design have the power to change how we live our lives lives and how can designers lead the way through promotion of the circular economy, material alchemy and creativity? Panellists Jason Bruges, Katharine Hamnett, Dilys Williams, Alex Nobel and Sharon Johnson discuss on Thursday 27th November, at the Hospital Club.
- JASON BRUGES STUDIO LIGHT UP GREENWICH PENINSULA WITH A "CAUSTIC LANDSCAPE"
The ‘ Caustic Landscape’ project is a new outdoor intervention created especially for NOW Gallery. The project inspired by the gallery’s proximity to the river and transportation hubs, is an exploration into water, light and vibration. The installation uses the caustic properties of water to create a series of light projections, visualising the motion created on site by the audience and the surrounding environment.