- C.P. HART UNVEILS NEW CHELSEA SHOWROOM FEATURING JASON BRUGES STUDIO LIGHTING SCULPTURE - EBB & FLOW
Leading bathroom retailer C.P. Hart opened its doors to its ninth London showroom during the London Design Festival with the launch of C.P. Hart Chelsea, an inspirational new retail concept for the bathroom industry featuring a lighting sculpture by Jason Bruges Studio.
- Mimosa and The Reflex Portraits to be exhibited in Level 39
Jason Bruges Studio have donated Mimosa and The Reflex Portraits to be exhibited in Level 39 as part of the launch at One Canada Square.
- Coca-Cola Beatbox: 'Aerial Dynamics' - Adam Heslop on Cinema 4D
Adam Heslop explains how CINEMA 4D put the fizz into Coca-Cola's 2012 Olympics installation
- Jason Bruges Studio collaborates on 'breathing' Guinness Monument
"Jason Bruges Studio has collaborated with a multi-disciplinary team to create The Guinness Monument, a ‘breathing’ shrine to the drinks brand, which has been unveiled at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin."
- "NATURE TRAIL" FEATURES IN BLUEPRINT MAGAZINE
"A child's journey along a hospital corridor to the operating theatre has just become less daunting, with the installation at Great Ormond Street of an animal-magic interactive art piece by Jason Bruges Studio."