- SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH SPEECH AT OPENING OF LIVING PLANET CENTRE
David Attenborough at the opening of the Living Planet Centre in November.
- SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH OPENS THE NEW LIVING PLANET CENTRE
Visitors to WWF’s new UK HQ in Woking will be in for a treat when the charity opens the doors of its new Living Planet Centre to the public in November
- TATE MODERN GOES DIGITAL WITH BLOOMBERG CONNECTS LAUNCH
Tate Modern is proud to announce the unveiling of Bloomberg Connects, a highly innovative digital arts project designed to completely transform the visitor experience by encouraging interaction and creative exchanges through a variety of digital interventions within the gallery space.
- C.P. HART UNVEILS NEW CHELSEA SHOWROOM FEATURING JASON BRUGES STUDIO LIGHTING SCULPTURE - EBB & FLOW
Leading bathroom retailer C.P. Hart opened its doors to its ninth London showroom during the London Design Festival with the launch of C.P. Hart Chelsea, an inspirational new retail concept for the bathroom industry featuring a lighting sculpture by Jason Bruges Studio.
- Mimosa and The Reflex Portraits to be exhibited in Level 39
Jason Bruges Studio have donated Mimosa and The Reflex Portraits to be exhibited in Level 39 as part of the launch at One Canada Square.