- SUSTAINABILITY WEEK 2014 - CAN DESIGN CHANGE THE WORLD
Does design have the power to change how we live our lives lives and how can designers lead the way through promotion of the circular economy, material alchemy and creativity? Panellists Jason Bruges, Katharine Hamnett, Dilys Williams, Alex Nobel and Sharon Johnson discuss on Thursday 27th November, at the Hospital Club.
- JASON BRUGES STUDIO LIGHT UP GREENWICH PENINSULA WITH A "CAUSTIC LANDSCAPE"
The ‘ Caustic Landscape’ project is a new outdoor intervention created especially for NOW Gallery. The project inspired by the gallery’s proximity to the river and transportation hubs, is an exploration into water, light and vibration. The installation uses the caustic properties of water to create a series of light projections, visualising the motion created on site by the audience and the surrounding environment.
- SHAPING SPACE, CONTEXT AND THE USER EXPERIENCE - JASON BRUGES IS INTERVIEWED AHEAD OF XLAB 2014
On November 6th 2014 Jason Bruges will be talking at Xlab in New York. He will be discussing emerging trends and defining the problems of the Future along with HUSH, Arup and Local Projects.
- JASON BRUGES TO SPEAK AT XLAB 2014 IN NEW YORK
Xlab 2014, the innovation forum designed to bring designers, technology integrators, thinkers, makers, and brands together to survey the changing landscape and identify challenges and opportunities in customer experience design.
- JASON BRUGES ON THE PANEL FOR "OLED THERE BE LIGHT: THE FUTURE OF ILLUMINATION" SEMINAR
‘OLED there be light: the future of illumination’ seminar, which is part of the Global Design Forum. The Forum is curated and delivered by the London Design Festival.