- TRIPPING THE LIGHT FANTASTIC - ADAM HESLOP TALKS CINEMA 4D WITH MAXON
How Jason Bruges Studio used Cinema 4D to control the New Year's Eve lighting display at the top of The Shard.
- JASON BRUGES TALKS TO THE GUARDIAN ABOUT BRITISH DESIGN
British design is undergoing an undeniable renaissance. Following the recent Department for Culture, Media and Sport report that revealed the creative industries are worth £76.9bn in terms of gross value added, even the government is taking notice.
- JASON BRUGES TO JOIN THE JUDGING PANEL FOR THE PLAYABLE CITY AWARD 2015
Jason is delighted to be joining Claire Doherty, Tom Uglow and Miguel Sicart on the panel for the 2015 Playable City Award.
- SUSTAINABILITY WEEK 2014 - CAN DESIGN CHANGE THE WORLD
Does design have the power to change how we live our lives lives and how can designers lead the way through promotion of the circular economy, material alchemy and creativity? Panellists Jason Bruges, Katharine Hamnett, Dilys Williams, Alex Nobel and Sharon Johnson discuss on Thursday 27th November, at the Hospital Club.
- JASON BRUGES STUDIO LIGHT UP GREENWICH PENINSULA WITH A "CAUSTIC LANDSCAPE"
The ‘ Caustic Landscape’ project is a new outdoor intervention created especially for NOW Gallery. The project inspired by the gallery’s proximity to the river and transportation hubs, is an exploration into water, light and vibration. The installation uses the caustic properties of water to create a series of light projections, visualising the motion created on site by the audience and the surrounding environment.