- WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A NEW JUNIOR 3D VISUALISER
We are looking for a Junior 3D Visualiser to join the studio.
- MEC & JASON BRUGES STUDIO PUT CANNES ON SCREEN
MEC's chief analytics & insight officer, Stephan Bruneau, and our new MD Richard Howarth, were interviewed by Shots Magazine on how the unique art and data project came about, the technology behind the piece and what they hoped to gain from the experience at the Lions Innovation Festival last week.
- WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A NEW STUDIO MANAGER
This role is something akin to air traffic control. You'll need to maintain an overview and a keen eye for each of the projects - knowing who is on each team, what are they working on, what they need, when the deadlines are and what the deliverables are.
- WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A PROJECT LEAD/ARCHITECT
We are looking for an enthusiastic and solution focused Project Lead/Architect to join our vibrant studio.
- MEC & JASON BRUGES STUDIO CREATE INTERACTIVE INSTALLATION TO CELEBRATE CANNES LIONS INNOVATION FESTIVAL
MEC today unveils its installation at the Cannes Lions Innovation. The visual art piece, which explores the future of the ‘Live Room’, has been created in collaboration with Jason Bruges Studio to celebrate MEC’s sponsorship of the inaugural festival.