- A LOVELY SHOT OF PIXEL CLOUD TAKEN AT OPEN HOUSE 2015
England's Big Picture: 21-27 September 2015 As featured on the BBC News website, Edwin Jones took this image at One Bishops Square in London of our installation Pixel Cloud.
- FEATHER LIGHT - AN EXPLORATION OF CINEMA 4D AND MOVING-HEAD LIGHTS BY ADAM HESLOP
Adam Heslop, Senior Visualiser at Jason Bruges Studio has developed Feather Light an exploration into the power behind the combination of Cinema 4D and moving-head lights. Creating beautiful feather-like and mesh patterns to a soundscape by Nat Self, the piece was envisioned for a live event and this video shows the testing in the studio.
- JASON IS JUDGING AT DESIGN JUNCTION TODAY FOR LDF 2015
Jason is joining fellow judges Michael Marriott, Ellie Stathaki, Patrick McKinney, Dinah Casson & Sharon Marston for the first day of Design Junction as part of a brand new collaboration between D&AD & Design Junction for London Design Festival 2015.
- WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A NEW JUNIOR 3D VISUALISER
We are looking for a Junior 3D Visualiser to join the studio.
- MEC & JASON BRUGES STUDIO PUT CANNES ON SCREEN
MEC's chief analytics & insight officer, Stephan Bruneau, and our new MD Richard Howarth, were interviewed by Shots Magazine on how the unique art and data project came about, the technology behind the piece and what they hoped to gain from the experience at the Lions Innovation Festival last week.