- JASON TO GIVE LECTURE FOR THE INSTITUTE OF IDEAS AT RAVENSBOURNE UNIVERSITY
As part of the external lecture series at Ravensbourne University, Jason has been asked to give a lecture to staff and students on Monday 2nd December at 6pm.
- SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH OPENS THE NEW LIVING PLANET CENTRE
Visitors to WWF’s new UK HQ in Woking will be in for a treat when the charity opens the doors of its new Living Planet Centre to the public in November
- TATE MODERN GOES DIGITAL WITH BLOOMBERG CONNECTS LAUNCH
Tate Modern is proud to announce the unveiling of Bloomberg Connects, a highly innovative digital arts project designed to completely transform the visitor experience by encouraging interaction and creative exchanges through a variety of digital interventions within the gallery space.
- C.P. HART UNVEILS NEW CHELSEA SHOWROOM FEATURING JASON BRUGES STUDIO LIGHTING SCULPTURE - EBB & FLOW
Leading bathroom retailer C.P. Hart opened its doors to its ninth London showroom during the London Design Festival with the launch of C.P. Hart Chelsea, an inspirational new retail concept for the bathroom industry featuring a lighting sculpture by Jason Bruges Studio.
- FX MAGAZINE ATTENDS A SHOW AND TELL AT THE STUDIO
Stepping inside the design studio and workshop in East London of firm Jason Bruges Studio is an eye-opening, enlightening, even slightly surreal experience. Everywhere you look there are interactive and kinetic installations in various stages of prototyping and construction.